Car Grieving…A New Beginning

Three-and-a-half years ago I bought this fantastic blue machine. In that time it’s been a people-carrier, an office, a snow-plough and a friend (as tragic as that sounds). With the sheer number of miles that I drive, this has been my second home in which I've plotted the rise and fall of empires, written songs, devised books, created business plans and conquered some challenging cognitive summits.




Anyway, it’s time to move on and this comes with a hint of sadness but ultimately no regrets. It’s been an awesome car and I've loved every minute of driving it – if you want a fun car to drive with a bit of power and more space than a typically car of this sort, then you should definitely consider a One Series. BMW produce seriously impressive cars.

Bye, bye my good friend and thanks for the memories!

Comments