People living in Astwood Bank in the late 1980s and early 1990s #FindPeterWhite

Moving on from the impossible task of describing someone who I can’t remember that clearly, the next step in this impossible task is to try and find some points of reference to try and spread this message and assist with my quest to track down Mr White.

Whilst he may very well have left the country years ago or be living as a goat in Mongolia, I have to assume to an extent that he might still be living somewhere within the known (and contactable universe). And I can only start with what I know. So then, are you of a similar age? Do you recall this child? Did you live in Astwood Bank at the time? Did you go to Bradley Green nursery? Did you got to Morton Stanley Park in Redditch to play?

Morton Stanley Park! That’s another thing I recall...

Comments